I received bolts and nuts from the McMaster fairy today, so naturally I tried to test-fit my fork mount onto the bike. It was /almost/ a resounding success. Firstly, I didn't clearance my bolt holes enough, so the bolts did not fit without some persuasion. I tried to hammer the bolts through, figuring I would be printing these pieces again. I ended up splitting the mount, indicating my layer adhesion could be better. I think these holes are printing undersized because the top of the hole is printed on support due to orientation. Next, I tried to fit the pieces onto the fork. Again, the inside diameter was a little too small. I think this is just due to some over extrusion, or just is the way 3d printers work, inside holes tend to be a little on the small side. This is one of the benefits of iterative design. I can just print up another at the cost of time and a little plastic.

Fitment is pretty good
Split the print, will need to increase bolt size.
The print isn't as strong as I'd like
I'll need to increase adhesion, also no idea why there was a void. 

Side note: Relative dimensioning in Openscad is amazing. I built this model a month ago, and I didn't remember what I would need to change to make the bolt holes bigger, like what else I would need to increase in size to keep my minimum clearances, and minimum sizes correct. However, I used relative dimensioning, and had to just chance a single variable for the bolt holes, and the rest of the model recalculated. Pretty slick.